CPS #104

11:11 PM

Hi there! I needed to kill some time until my PTI stamps and stuff arrive and looked for some distraction in blogger land :-) And here it is: CPS 104 sketch is again sponsered by Papertrey, so I thought I'd play along while waiting for my order :o)
I used the sketch for a small card to accompany a box of homemade cookies (yes, on Ash Wednesday!) for a friend. Here's what I came up with:














I hope you like it! Okay, I'm off to learn some vocab (taking some Swedish lessons since a couple of weeks).

Supplies
Stamp: Making Memories Passport
Pigment Ink: Pretty Color silver
Card stock: Prism (?)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Offbeat 6x6, grid paper from stash
Other: Making Memories Slice, Accucut Paper Trimmer (wave cut), corner rounder, 3D foam blocks

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)