PTI Bitty Dots Challenge

1:16 PM


Look what I've done for the PTI card sketch challenge. This time, my card involves a bit of recycling. See the corrugated card board? Actually it was an envelope, I just ripped of a bit of the surface. If you want to add some more color, you could use some bigger eyelets and tie some ribbon around them. The New Leaf Ribbon Collection of PTI would fit very well, I think :-)


Suplies
Paper: white cardstock from stash, corrugated card board (from Amazon ;) )
Photo: the sunflower was photographed by myself
Others: Guetermann eyelets, MM eyelet setter, Cuttelbug swiss dots folder

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. that's a very striking card - I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I love the closeup of the flower. Very stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)