PTI Friends 'Til the End/ CPS sketch #102

1:08 PM



Hi! Today, I made a 2-in-1 challenges card. I used the CPS sketch sponsored by PTI to make a card for my best friend :-) Instead of a "normal" card, I did a card using an origami squash fold. The color combination of pink and red is a bit unusual, but I like it. What do you think?

Have a nice day! Dana


Supplies
Paper: Digital Kit from Jessica Sprague, vellum, others from stash
Ribbon: Depot white satin
Other: MM Slice, scissors, Faber-Castell pigment pen (black)

You Might Also Like

8 comment(s)

  1. Welcome to blog land! :) Thanks for the congrats on winning the buttons.. I'm still shocked that I guessed exactly!

    Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pink and red together! Very Valentine-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very beautiful ! Love the shape.
    Thank you so much for your visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Your friend is sure to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very clever! I love how it opens. Good colors, nice LO, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card fold!! Great job! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the origami! The card would be such a treat to open in itself and then its like opening a present when you do!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card!! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)