Woohoo!!

11:12 PM



My first blog entry ever! I finally decided to join the fun over at Papertrey Ink, which in turn brought me to start a blog :-) So, ... about the card. We were challenged to use four colors: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado and Ocean Tides. I actually don't have one of the gorgeous PTI products since shipping and customs sadly exeeds the cost of the stamps by far. I decided to put the card together digitally and then print it onto white card stock. 

I hope that you'll find this blog entertaining and useful as well! Thanks so much for stopping by... and come back soon ;-)

Supplies
PS Brushes: Worn 2 by Jason Gaylor/ designfruit.com
Digital Paper: Winter Chill kit by A. Victoria/ designerdigitals.com
Paper: heavy white cardstock (from stash, no brand), recycled kraft cartonage
Other: gel pen (silver), Faber-Castel pigment pen

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)