Caardvarks challenge

6:19 PM

Hi All, I made a quick little card to accompany a birthday present for a party tonight. I found my inspiration at Caardvarks - through the blog of Terri E., who made a pretty card based on this sketch for the PTI blog hop. This is the first time I am using a Caardvarks sketch for a card and I love it. A clean and simple layout sketch that leaves you with so many possibilities. Here is my take on it - my first ever window card:

Okay, that's all for now. I need to get ready for the party :-)
Dana

* Maybe, you want to check out Terri's blog for some inspiration and a special goodie *wink*, too.


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Friends 'til the End
Ink: Versacolor orchid, Versacolor white
Paper: kraft, own birthday text pattern, transparency
Other: Making Memories Paperie rouge flowers and button, cutter knife, off-white satin ribbon, white Ancor twine

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. Love how you tied the ribbon ... and what a fun birthday window design ... thanks for joining the Caardvarks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! welcome to CAARDVARKS, we're glad you found us! lovely card...that window is *fabulous* & i am trying to figure out HOW you did the ribbon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love this! The window is wonderful! So glad you liked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)