CPS #105

1:44 PM

March is here, but spring seems so very far judging from the look out of my window *sigh** Hope you can enjoy some nice wheather out there! On to my interpretation of the new CPS sketch! The little card (4" x 4") is for a dear colleague who turns 50 next week. Wohoo, how I love this tiny flower button :-)) 



Thanks for looking!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs
Ink: PTI true black, PTI lavender moon
Paper: kraft, white card stock
Other: MM Slice (basics 1), eyelet tool, PTI vintage buttons, white satin ribbon, 3-D foam, bone folder

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. I have been looking your cards, really good work! This one is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the kraft background and the three button accents! Great job with sketch 105...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love what you did with that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch ... I really like the buttons too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)