Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #45

1:02 AM

I guess, I got a color flash lately - maybe because I cannot wait for the sun of spring to flood my room early in the mornings. However, it was time to calm a bit down from the color overload and this week's challenge (black, grey, white) over at kwernerdesign was right up my alley. This was Kristina's inspiration: 




... and here's my simple monochromatic card for the challenge: 


This was a tough one! ...my finger's were itching to add some pink or yellow or turquoise or... ;o) Up to now, I don't know for what particular occasion the card will be. So, I will probably add a suitable little sentiment later. 

Have a nice and sunny weekend!

Supplies
Ink: PTI True Black (for the little dot behind the flower)
Paper: white card stock, grey (actually from a Marc O'Polo catalogue), black/white "text pattern" (last university calender)
Others: MM Slice (Basics 2), white ribbon, bling brad

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)