Kristina's Color Inspiration # 47

10:22 AM

I just spotted that Kristina's color inspiration for this week is up. I like the colors she has chosen today PLUS they are very similar to those of Dawn McVey's first challenge. I don't know about you, but my best ideas spring to my mind when the deadline is over and so I kind of had the chance to play along Dawn's challenge again ;-)


This weeks color's were chocolate chip, tangerine tango, whisper white and so safron and here is my card:





Have a good weekend, everyone!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI simply stationary, PTI damask designs
Ink: PTI summer sunrise, Colorbox chestnut
Paper: PTI stamper's select white, Making Memories Mocha, Pink Paislee vintage moon, Pink Paislee cutie pie, copy paper, bright yellow scraps from stash
Other: MM Slice (Basics 2), scissors, rhine stones, silver brad

You Might Also Like

7 comment(s)

  1. So pretty!! you used so well the colors! nice job
    LOL

    agus

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you mimicked the background paper. And a little bling always makes a card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pearl accents. You did awesome on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)