More 30est birthdays to come...

5:27 PM


Hello everyone,
I liked that colorful paper flower from Wednesday so much, so I made another card in that style but a version much cleaner (no crackle paint and such). I just recently discovered the Crafty Creations Challenge and their current challenge theme is "flowers", so I thought I'd participate :-) Here's my entry:


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Ink: ColorBox Chalk (alabaster)
Paper: 120 g paper from stash, white copy paper (for the Happy Birthday line)
Other: printer, MM Slice (Basics 2 card), rotary paper trimmer, Marvy Uchida scalloped circle 3", rhine stone, cuttlebug folder (swiss dots) with rolling pin

You Might Also Like

1 comment(s)

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Creations Challenge this week!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)