Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #1

2:45 PM

I've been a little bit lazy the last couple of days and visited some of my favorite blogs to give me a jump-start for the upcoming week. My great find: the super-talented Dawn McVey has just started to host her own color challenges. The task was to use these yummy colors:

...and here is what I came up with:
I am sorry for the photo is a bit blurry, so I have a close up of the flower and the embossing to share, too:

Have a great week! Dana

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Simply Stationary
Ink: PTI summer sunrise, PTI melon berry, Versacolor orchid, Versacolor white, Ranger distress ink (tea dye)
Paper: dark yellow, pink, white scrap for the flower - all from stash (no particular brand)
Other: clear embossing powder, corner rounder, Faber Castel artist pen sepia, sewing machine/ thread, scissors, PTI vintage buttons white & cream mix, hemp twine

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Very pretty floer and stiching. Great job with that color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)