Snow...

3:11 PM


... so much for spring time: while it was snowing (!!) this morning, now the sun is shining bright. Feels like May when the sun comes in through the windows :-)


Mhm, I had a look at my card for Dawn McVeys first color inspiration again and suddently there was this idea for another card in my head. I even started watercoloring with some inks. Actually, I like this version so much better that I deleted the yesterday's challenge entry link. What's your opinion?


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Friends 'til the End
Ink: PTI summer sunrise, PTI melon berry, Versacolor orchid, Versacolor white
Paper: Atoz dark chocolate, PTI stamper's select white, Atoz orchid
Other: corner rounder, foam dots, pigment pen sepia, white transparent ribbon, clear embossing powder

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. Great job coloring the flower. Love your take on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set. I think that flower looks beautiful painted like that. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I don't know. I love the other one too! It's just so unique, it's hard to choose. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)