Wednesday, Wednesday...

12:08 AM

I don't know what this is about weekdays... On Monday I thought it could already be Friday and now as we're getting closer to the weekend my thoughts go like "oh my,... half the week has gone with nothing finished..." ... but a card :-)

On Saturday, I will meet with some friends I bearly saw the last couple of month for the one or the other reason (when you think about it, you never no why, right?). One of the guys' girl friend turned 30 some days ago and we want to bring something along. She works for a flower boutique and so I couldn't resist to put a little paper flower together :-) The inside reads "Life is a piece of white paper. The colors are in yourself. Paint it colorful and bright." I thought it matches perfectly with the shabby chic style.


Have a good day today!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, PTI Polka Dot Basics, PTI Friends 'til the End
Ink: PTI new leaf, PTI lavender moon, Ranger Distress Ink (tea dye), Ranger crackle paint (mustard seed), Colorbox chalk (alabaster)
Paper: from stash (all 110g), old printed excerpt (Wally Lamb)
Other: MM slice (basics 2), sewing machine/ thread, rotary paper trimmer, small silver brad, glue

You Might Also Like

1 comment(s)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)