Cherry on top

6:34 PM

I had a fabulous Friday with a lot of sunshine (70°F) and a night out with my best friend for dinner and cocktails at our favorite Cuban restaurant. I haven't met him a couple of weeks and we were just chatting and having fun. During the whole day, I was eager to finish work as early as possible and I didn't let myself have even the littlest peek into blogging and scrapping world to not be a minute late... I was so excited when I visited Dawn's blog this very morning and saw I made it to the top twelve of her color challenge!!



I'm a *little* bit proud of myself :o) This is the cherry on top of a wonderful spring weekend.

Thanks everyone who stopped by and complimented on my card! Dana

P.S.: Hope your weekend is as sunny as mine :)

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Hey Dana! Loved your deer card! You're from Germany, too? Many greetings from Heidelberg
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha wie cool! Da bin ich ja gar nich so weit weg von Aschebäsch ;) Ja ich hab noch mehr coole Südafrika-Bilder, die werden nach und nach gepostet! Wie lange bist du denn schon den paper crafts verfallen? Welche "Anlaufstellen" hast du schon ausfindig gemacht dafür?
    Glg aus dem heißen Heidelberg - Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)