CPS #111

12:24 PM

Hi, this is just to post my second try on a birthday card for my mum. It is based on the CPS sketch #111, but I altered it just a bit. Instead of having four layers underneath the top layer, I thought one of the beautiful Making Memories patterned papers from the Passport collection will do the job. Also, I had the chance to use my new custom made "Happy Birthday" stamp :) Love how it turned out! Now, here is the card:


Um, ... now that I see the photo on the blog, I think I have to work on the edges of the patterned paper again before giving the card away... Anyway, have a good week!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Simply Stationary, birthday stamp (custom made)
Ink: Colorbox white
Paper: MM Passport collection, kraft and red cardstock from stash
Other: scalloped scissors, , MM slot punch, Depot cream satin ribbon, foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

13 comment(s)

  1. This is gorgeous! I really like your design with the colours. You are always making such a nice things. I just love come and visit your blog and
    see all wonderful things!

    Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! I love the background paper you used! Great job with sketch 111...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is nice! I just love what you did on the card and I love the way you used that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love the colors and pretty bg panel The ribbon is super tied through the punch! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me a comment - I love your work~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wie krass is das denn!! Erst bei Dawn jetz auch noch bei October Afternoon auf dem Blog! Wow, du gehst echt total ab :D Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha ja das stimmt, is cool oder :)
    Nochmal wegen der Stempelmesse SÜD - gehst du hin?
    LG aus dem verregneten HD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ach du studierst auch? Was denn? Also ich hatte vor evtl. den Samstag mit ner Freundin hinzufahren, you're invited to join in! Ja bei uns, hör mir auf, am Montag is erste große Zitterpartie... Bei mehreren gleichzeitig anfallenden Aufgaben neige ich zur Komplett-Lähmung :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopped over here from October Aft. your card is fabulous. All your cards are great! I would never have guessed that you are new to this.. Look like a pro to me. Was that you that left a comment on my blog, if yes, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es is Mittwoch ;) Na gut eigentlich sogar schon Donnerstag, hehe. Wie siehts aus mit Samstag? Wäre cool wenn du auch kämst! LG aus HD - Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ja wie cool is das denn :)) Freu mich! Also wir fahren mit der Bahn hin. Auf der Seite steht dass die Messe von 9.00 bis 18.00 Uhr auf hat und die Kassen ne halbe Stunde vorher öffnen. Wolltest du gleich früh da sein oder was denkst du wie krass der Ansturm sein wird? Ich glaube ja irgendwie nicht dass es so sehr voll wird, es is ja doch eher nich das gewöhnlichste Hobby, oder? Ich denke aber schon dass ich gleich früh da sein werde es sind ja auch einige Workshops die man machen kann und so :) Was sagst du?
    GlG - Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. So elegant - your mum will love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)