Kristina's Color Inspiration # 49

5:39 PM

Hi there! Today I have a bright card for you I made by using Kristina Werner's color inspiration no. 49. The colors are basic black, pacific point, kiwi kiss, rose red and whisper white (didn't see so many alliterations in just one sentence for a long time).


I love that Kristina chose those cheery colors (btw, the fabric looks gorgeous, doesn't it?). It matches my mood and the lovely Easter wheater around here... Here is my card for the challenge:

The flowers are from a beautiful October Afternoon design paper. Actually it's the first patterned paper I ever bought and I hadn't the heart to use it, up to now. I distressed them a bit with white ink and also crumbled them in my hands to give it a distressed look. For the finishing touch, I used my new Sakura glaze pen to add some gloss to the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Easter weekend!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Ranger Distress tea dye, Versacolor white
Paper: October Afternoon Detours Garden Path, PTI stamper's select white, all other from stash
Other: Hero Arts white embossing powder, Sakura glaze pen, scalloped scissors, Faber-Castell pigment pen, foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

5 comment(s)

  1. Super cute card! love the flower! you used the color combo so well! great job! LOL agus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... great card, love those flowers... well done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! those flowers are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wirklich schön geworden! Sorry dass ich so lange nix hab von mir hören lassen, Ostern, Geburtstag und Vorlesungsbeginn - da kam einiges zusammen ;) Ja ich weiß gar nicht seit wann ich das mache, gebastelt hab ich schon immer gern, im Winter 2006 hab ich dann zufällig "Stampendous" entdeckt und war sofort hooked. Dann hats nochmal einige Zeit gedauert und ich hab mir die ersten Sachen aus den Staaten bestellt. Ich weiß manchmal nicht ob es meine Online-Shopping-Sucht ist oder die Stempel-Sucht ;D Du sag mal am 25sten und 26sten April, d.h. nächstes WE ist Stempelmesse SÜD in Stuttgart, gehst du hin? Ich will nämlich unbedingt und hoffe dass noch Leute mitkommen :) Well then, bis bald! Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)