Kristina's Color Inspiration # 50

3:54 PM

Wow, it's almost a fortnight since I posted my last entry... Bad blogger, I am :-/ But really, I've been super busy! The new semester has just begun - chaotic as always - and at the weekend I visited my first stamping fair!! Nina and her friend Yoko invited my to join them for the "Stempelmesse Sued" around Stuttgart. It was real fun to meet somebody you only know a couple of days from blogger land. It's a shame we forgot to take photos of the three of us! At least, Nina took some pictures of our Alcohol Ink workshop (and she did definitively better than me, so I decided to better NOT take pictures of my own creations LOL). In the evening, I also had the chance to meet my "little" brother at a coffee bar of the Porsche Museum :) What a pitty that the museum had already closed by the time I arrived. Would have loved to have a look at those sexy sports cars.


Anyhow, you're here to have a look at my creation for Kristina Werner's jubilee challenge. Congrats Kristina! Here are the colors:
Yummy, I love turquoise right now!! The perfect summer color. So, my project for this challenge was a little gift for a colleague. Her birthday is on Thursday and I won't be at the office this day. Therefor, I will sneak in her office late on Wednesday and leave her a little bag filled with her favorite gummi bears together with a small enclosure card:
Sweet, huh? Love how the card fits perfectly into the bag! It's a plain white index card (4"x6") folded in half. Just the right size and paper weight.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy some sweetilicous treats yourself :-)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, PTI Simply Stationary, Dani Peuss Kartengruss
Ink: Heyda turqouise, PTI summer sunrise, Colorbox Cat's Eye scarlet, Colorbox chestnut
Paper: white index cards
Other: small jute bag (ex-home to my Swiss chocolate Easter bunny), PTI button vintage cream, hemp twine, MM slice (basics 1/2), Marvy Urchida scalloped circle (3"), Faber-Castell Pitt artist pen (sepia brown), foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

15 comment(s)

  1. I like so much this card, it is so original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mit der hast du auf jeden Fall ne echte Chance!! Ich hab meine auch grad gemacht, mal gucken ob das Licht heute noch für ein ordentliches Foto ausreicht! *knips* Oh ja doch, is gut geworden, ich werds gleich posten :) Wie gut dass wir auf der Messe waren, dadurch hatte ich die passenden supplies ;)
    love, love, LOVE cosmo cricket!!
    Danke fürs Verlinken auch :)
    Na dann bin ich mal gespannt, jetz heißtes noch Daumen drücken :)
    Hugs aus Heidelberg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and beautiful! Love the little bag too :) Gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, ich hab meine Post jetz auch online, guck guck guck *giddy* :)
    http://ninasays.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/challenge-virgin/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ja cool, danke :) ich hoffe Kristina sieht das ähnlich ;) Ich hab dir doch gesagt: ich liebe Cosmo. Einfach zu cool. Und irgendwie retro. Guts Nächtle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome job Dana!!!! I made a purse too LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun flower! Fabulous job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic!! I love your card and I know Kristina will notice it. =) Also, I would have never thought about using index cards for note card bases! What a great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Dana! This project is fantastic! The flowers you made for your card are totally delicious :) Great tip on the 4x6 card...totally will have to do that. Love your blog, you always have something exciting to see.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your kind comment about my PTI card. It means a lot, esp after seeing how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flower on your card is fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What nice projects! The bag is so cute!
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)