As promised: A cute little wedding gift

5:51 PM

I already showed you the little tag on Monday - not very spectacular until then. However, during lunch time today, we (i.e. my colleagues and me) quickly whipped this sweet project up:


Here's a closeup for you where you'll also find the tag on:


It's for a former colleague of us whose wedding day is just tomorrow! The two bottles of sparkling wine (she's pregnant, so one of them without any alcohol of course!) are dressed up a bit like bride and groom.

Have fun on your weekend!


PS: Did you order something during the release over at PTI? I cannot order this month, but I'm curious to know what you'll get :)

PPS: The recycled supplies for the current A Passion for papertrey challenge are: wrapping paper (PTI) for the wedding gown, grey divider sheets for tag and suit... all other ingredients are as follows:


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs
Paper: white copy paper
Ink: PTI pure poppy, PTI vintage cream, Versamark
Other: tag, MM Slice (basics 1 for the tag), Imaginisce flowers, foam dimensionals, Depot satin ribbon (cream and dark red), Atoz rhine stones, wooden basket, 2 little bay garlands, PTI vintage buttons

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Hi Dana - thanks for entering the challenge again! I love this project! It's so creative and that Damask stamps suits it so well.

    Well this month I ordered the stars, the flourishes and the text background....naughty me!!!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another fab entry Dana! What a lovely project - that recycled tag works perfectly :)
    I think I ordered too much this month lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)