CPS #117

1:46 PM

Hi there, time for another sketch challenge! I had to make another masculine card for my cousine who turned 40 last Saturday. He was away for the weekend so I had a bit of time to think about how to master this "male card-problem" ;-) What do you think?


Here's a shot of the inside - quite simple:


My inspiration came from the current CPS sketch #117 plus this beautiful card by Lulu. I searched high and low for the new Cherry Hill collection of October Afternoon to use that bingo paper but... nada! I guess it will take some time until I get hold of them. {LOL... of course, I found some OA papers on my way... I couldn't pass up the Night Line collection... so sweet!!}. Too bad that customs always proglongs the shipping times but one of the shops promised it will be there in a week or two :-)

Anyways, have a nice day!


Supplies
Stamps: October Afternoon Detours stamp set (inside)
Ink: PTI Ripe Avocado, Ranger Distress Ink tea-dye, Versacolor white
Paper: Basic Grey Offbeat paper pad, grey-ish kraft paper and white from stash
Other: Dymo labeler, PTI vintage button (new leaf), PTI top-notch twill (vintage cream), hemp twine, Tim Holtz distresser, photoshop & printer, EK success 1,5" circle punch, Make Me 1" scalopp circle, Faber-Castell Pitt artist (sepia), foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. Pretty card Dana! I always have a hard time finishing male cards but you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this masculine card! Very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a VERY creative way to use this sketch. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great solution and ingenious use of the sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr cool, sieht wirklich toll aus!! Und ist auf jeden Fall passend für nen Mann! Ich muss auch heute noch ne Karte und ein Kartenset fertig machen, ne Freundin hat Geburtstag und ich muss jemand Besonderem sagen wie toll er ist :) Aber psst ;) *happy* xoxo - Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgous Dana. This is so clever!
    Hugs from Australia
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)