Kristina's Color Inspiration # 53

7:57 PM

*Edit: I changed the photo as it was already a bit dark for a good shot yesterday!*

Happy Sunday to you! I'm back in bloggerland for Kristina's Color Inspiration #53! The colors are black, red, pacific blue, sun yellow and white.

What were your thoughts when you first saw the colors she picked? Mine were like "OMG... primary colors." Sweet picture (bravo to Anthonette!!), but that's no card for me... I'll just leave it to the pro's! I just can't cope with a mass of primary colors as long as it's not about cards for children!! But then hey, that's what challenges are for, aren't they? Giving you new impulses and taking you to a next level of your creativity. Thank you Kristina for hosting these challenges!! So, this is my try and I'm quite happy with the reduced design:

Sometimes I like to drop people a line or sending birthday wishes without much ballyhoo. Especially, if I know they like hearing from me, but don't really treasure the work I put in those cards {like, um... men! LOL}. Hence, no card this time! It's a postcard based on a 4" x 6" sheet of photo paper. This is perfect for stamping - they're made for taking ink, so it tries quickly and there's no smearing.

Ok, ... let's see what YOU've created with those colors :-)

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Wishing You
Ink: PTI summer sunrise, PTI pure poppy, Herlitz blue office ink
Paper: Kodak 4 by 6" photo paper
Other: Faber-Castell black pigment pen

You Might Also Like

11 comment(s)

  1. I love it! You did a fabulous job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made an incredible card and did a fantastic job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr cool, ich wette du kommst in die Top Picks.
    Ja das Graffiti is so geil oder. Ich poste vielleicht bald mal noch ne "Entstehungs"-Diashow, mal sehen :) Er hat die skillz, ich hab nur bisschen was ausgefüllt und hin und wieder meinen senf dazugegeben. naja aber er sprayt auch schon 10 jahre oder so, er is halt ein pro :) ja buck hat einen bluttest gemacht am freitag, bin gespannt auf die ergebnisse! Danke der nachfrage! glg - nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana, thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I followed your link and found your breath taking card. This makes my top 10 - I'm sure Kristina will agree! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I followed you over here and I love your card. It's perfect! The black lines finish it off perfectly. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful! I love how simple the design is and how perfectly you used those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The simple design is flawless, a real triumph hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I think we both went for simple this week! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! Very simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! Now I wish I had used more white because these colors were so hard for me! Very simple and elegant! Oops! The person before me said the same thing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)