Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #7 | Gift tag

9:32 AM

Edit: As promised, I added the my list of supplies plus another photo of the tag :)


This is just a quick post to show you my entry for Dawn's color challenge # 7. The colors are so beautiful, aren't they? Yet, I wouldn't have thought about this combo myself!


Amazing how different the colors look comparing the two photos! The sentiment on the background paper as well as on the flag says "Best Wishes" in German, both stamps are from the same stamp set. I used a q-tip and my Hibiscus Burst ink pad for the edges of the flag to set it apart from the background. Finally, I used my ribbon slot punch with the smallest slot punch.

Okay, that's all for today! I have to practice photographing with my new flash bounce on the Canon. For tomorrow, I'm officially a wedding photographer! Yeah!! :-) {Lucky me, it's not about the portraits! I only take pictures of the party and everything after the ceremony.} Let's keep your finger's crossed for good weather!


Supplies
Stamps: Dani Peuss Kartengruss
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, PTI Ripe Avocado
Paper: soft green from stash, off-white mold-made paper recycled from local papeterie
Other: Depot satin ribbon, Tim Holtz Distresser, q-tip, scissors, MM ribbon slot punch

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. I Like your card! I think you will find yourself using this color combination a lot, even if it's all text and not flowers! Different and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift tag. Great job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your little flag extends off the edge of the tag. Thanks for translating the text. Perfect choice of words considering your new endeavor in wedding photography. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr süß!
    In deiner Abwesenheit?
    Hey bevor du bei PTI bestellst, meinst du es macht Sinn, ne Sammelbestellung aufzugeben? Weil dann teilen wir uns einfach den Zoll und so?!
    Ja Buck gehts soweit ganz gut, er kriegt die Medikamente (so staubt er zweimal am Tag Wurst ab, geschickt eingefädelt... ;)) und mal sehen wies weitergeht. Soweit ich weiß ist es nicht ansteckend - ich wollte ja auch kein Blut transfundiert haben von ihm, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)