Raspberry Suit Color Challenge #10 &
A Passion for Papertrey Challenge #8

12:23 PM


Hi everyone, I'm back with my entry for the latest Raspberry Suit color challenge which is also my attempt for the 8th challenge over at A Passion for Paptertrey {it's all about flowers :-)}! Here's Dawn's wonderful inspiration:
Funny coincidence: I put a card together with exactly those colors only an hour before she put up the challenge! I finished this card, looked at it and trashed it right away! No worries, I didn't take a photo - I don't want to cause you eye pain... LOL... However, when I saw Dawn's challenge, I committed myself to do better :) Here's my final result:

So much better than the first card, I tell you... Only so much: I'd better not try Copic-coloring again for some loooooong undefinable time ;-)

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Friends 'Til the End, Dani Peuss Kartengruss
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Colorbox chestnut
Paper: off-white (recycled from a store-bought card)
Other: PTI vintage buttons melon berry, hemp twine, sewing machine & dark-brown thread, Cuttlebug swiss-dots folder

You Might Also Like

13 comment(s)

  1. Die Karte ist toll geworden!! Ich trau mich auch nicht so an die Copics ran, mit Buntstiften komm ich im Moment besser klar!

    Liebe Grüsse
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute buttons and stiching details. Way to rock this color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. it is really cute. The back ground flowers and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so lovely! I love that stamp, it is Hero Arts???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card! love the stamp, the buttons, and the stitching. Fabby card!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm sehr süß :) Haha ich würde gern deinen Copic-Versuch sehen *g* Ich hab noch nie mit einem gemalt, is des schwer? Xoxo Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very pretty card. I loved the details like stitching, buttons :) Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the sewing you did on the card so cute. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those colours together - I must join in with Dawn's Raspberry Suite challenges! Beautiful card Dana & thanks for playing along :) Love Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the card! You used the colors wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Great colors... and I love the flower images and buttons! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Dana! I adore the stamping of the flowers! thanks for joining the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)