Season of...

5:01 PM

Happy Monday to you! It's this time of the semester around here... let's call it exam season... time to wake from hibernate mode... to get ready for some presentations...


Umh, let's do a card for the new "A Passion for Papertrey" challenge first! *biggrin* Steph and Kate have such wonderful examples up today - like they always have - I just couldn't resist, especially as we are supposed to use buttons on our cards! First, I wanted to use a couple of my precious PTI vintage buttons but than I got on a Cosmo Cricket inspired retro trip... So, now it's only one button but it's kind of a focal point.


Okay, I'll pretend to be a good student and go back to work. Lucky me, I can do this linguistics stuff in the sunshine :) Hope it's also sunny where you are! Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics, PTI Damask Designs
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Ocean Tides, Colorbox Chestnut
Paper: kraft paper, yellow, off-white (all from stash), PTI dark chocolate
Other: MM Slice, MM paperie rouge button, Make Me scallop circle 1", pinking scissors, Faber-Castell Artist Pitt sepia, Uniball gel pen white, glue dots

You Might Also Like

5 comment(s)

  1. I love your card! It's so simple and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are so light and fresh! Great stamping on the polka-dot background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dots. Your card is very beautiful.

    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is a beautiful card - love that button.

    Dawn
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Great colors with the Kraft!

    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)