Sewing Experiment

4:16 PM

Yeah! The weather finally changed :-) The last few days, it was very cloudy and hot combined with a humidity of 76 % (as of yesterday evening)!!! I mean, we're talking about continental Europe not the wet tropics... pheww! So it was very nice to see the sun shining through today - particularly because I could take some pictures for you to share a little sewing project.

Do you remember when the wonderful Nichole Heady linked some of her older projects where she used fabric? Amongst those links, I found a sewing tutorial for a purse. It looked super easy, so I gave it a try during the weekend. You can see the finished project here:
No, not so very much stamping envolved but I think that's okay. My only change to Nichole's tutorial was to add a small loop and an aqua mist button at the top seam. Easy peasy and so fun :-)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs
Ink: PTI Ocean Tides
Fabric: IKEA Bomull
Other: PTI Aqua Mist ribbon, PTI Aqua Mist button, sewing machine, thread

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. Well aren't you clever Dana? It's turned out delightful (I wish I could sew!) - lovin' all the PTI products you've used too lol Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fein gemacht :) Da passen [für die nächste Messe] bestimmt viele Stempel rein ;) Danke übrigens, dass du die Bestellung "durchgegeben" hast :) Hast du eigentlich icq oder skype? Und sehr cooler Text, danke auch dafür!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purse came out so well! I won that purse you linked to that Nichole made on her blog! Nichole signed the inside for me as well. It was the first time I had ever won anything on a blog and it still puts a smile on my face. :> So great to see the projected recreated with your own finishing touches on it!! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)