2 Sketches 4 You #32

11:43 AM


Hi there, happy Saturday! I have new card for you, this time based on this sketch by Laura Davis of 2 Sketches 4 You. It's a birthday card for one of my bosses at work who turned 60.


For masculine cards, I like to keep it fairly simple and Laura's sketch made it easy for me to work with. You can't see it in the picture but the background branches are heat embossed with clear embossing powder to add just a touch of elegance to the rustic look. Do you think it's okay for the given occassion?


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Beyond Basic Borders
Ink: Versamark, PTI Vintage Tea Die Duo
Paper: Basic Grey Offbeat, PTI kraft and cream cardstock, Dani Peuss dark brown
Other: MM Slice (Noteworthy), Spellbinders classic circles, hemp twine

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Love this card. Perfect for a man's birthday, I think! Great job with the sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love the simplicity :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful clean and simple masculine card. I think it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)