2S4Y Kazan's Sketch #33

7:30 AM

I'm somewhat in a hurry while typing up this post. This Saturday, we're going to have the bachelorette party of my BFF and we're headed to Munich... by train... a slow, sloooow train to save on some money and also to have more fun - people in express trains most often don't want to be disturbed by a loud crowd, I think (a bit understandable), and don't react so very cool... However, while I'm a way, I want to share a quick card based on Kazan Clark's sketch #33.


Like so often with photographing glimmer, you can't really see my first attemped at using Tattered Angels glimmer mist. It's all over the purpelish layer... wait... it IS the purpelish, super glimmery layer because before it was just plain white cardstock ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's card and have a fantastic weekend!!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Background Basics Text-Style
Ink: PTI tea-dye duo, Colorbox chestnut
Paper: brown and white cardstock from stash, PTI spring moss, American Crafts Lucy Hootski
Other: chocolat grosgrain ribbon from stash, Spellbinder oval nesties, Fiskars scallop sentiment punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, sewing machine & thread

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Adorable take on the challenge! Great idea to add glimmer mist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana! Love your layering and thanks for mentioning that you shimmered & colored up the white turned to purple piece.....I could see the shimmer, especially when I clicked the pic. I like your stamped text layer and those owls are just sooo cute!!! :> Hope you had fun at the bachelorette party!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)