Head in Clouds

10:27 PM

What's that with pressure? There are times, I think I have my best ideas when there are gazillions of other things to do. And there are other times (now), when the to-do lists grow more and longer; when everything is feels just to much to handle and even fun things, like doing a card, feel like burdens. In this very situation, I thought I'd better give my mojo a boost by using Dawn's beautiful color swatch for Raspberry Suite Challenge #14. Very strong but girly colors, perfect for my office "room mate" Rosaria's birthday. Here's the result:


As you *may* notice, my head rested in clouds during the crafting process: I added some ribbon and flower stems in Ripe Avocado when green was no part of the challenge...

I know that if she likes it, I'll be a happy girl but though... blech ;-) Anyways, have a good weekend!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Everyday Button Bits, October Afternoon Detours
Ink: PTI Plum Pudding, PTI Scarlet Jewel, PTI Raspberry Fizz, PTI Ripe Avocado
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, PTI Scarlet Jewel, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Other: Fiskars upper crest punch, Depot small satin ribbon, sewing machine & thread, foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Great job with Dawn's colors, Dana. I like the avocado green added in. And I love little flowers you stamped (instead of buttons) -- and popping one up was the perfect way to accentuate them. I'm sure your office-mate will be thrilled to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stitching on here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)