M is for Marla

8:47 PM

Happy Sunday to you! I just returned from a lovely garden BBQ in honor of the baptism of my cousin's baby girl :-) Now that the sweet little chickie unwraped her presents (of course with a loooot of help from her mommy), it is safe to post the card and gift wrap I put together for this event.



The card was assembled in a hurry, using the current CPS sketch #128 for inspiration. You can tell I'm in love with my new PTI Everyday Button Bits set, can't you? ;o)


Supplies (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated)
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, Polka Dot Basics I, Simply Stationary
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow, Melon Berry, New Leaf, Tea Die Duo
Paper: Kraft, white and soft yellow (from stash)
Other: Vintage Button Melon Berry, Stabilo Fineliner black, black bead (from stash), Rayher eyelets, Making Memories eyelet tool, Depot polka dot ribbon yellow, satin ribbon white (from stash), Spellbinder's Nestabilities Pinking Circles, Ranger Crackle Paint mustard, Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha ledger, Fiskars scalloped sentiment punch, hemp twine, glue dots and foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

9 comment(s)

  1. Very Cute. That's my favourite PTI set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, love the little chickies

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you used the button stamps on this! I would love to have that set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the way you used the Simply Stationery dots and the Polka Dots to form the little chickies! I just scheduled a post for Friday using the same set. Love those button images -- and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sehr niedlich! bist du im moment zuhause oder im urlaub?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! So cute! I love how you used polka dots for the button birds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the circle from Simply Stationery. What a great idea! I've used circle punches, but I haven't checked my dot stamps to see what would fit. Great project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)