Card Patterns Sketch #34

10:11 PM

Hi there! I'm so happy that things finally go the "normal" route again. All term papers handed it, all exams taken for this semester. Just go to work and see what the next seminars bring. My laptop also works again like it should be plus I updated to the latest Mac OS yesterday and everything seems to work so much faster. Wheww!

Well, I did some blog hopping today to find some inspiration and have to say I just love the current sketch over at the Card Patterns blog. Happily, I could manage to make a quick card based on it today :-) It's a wedding card for a former colleague.


I'm not 100 % sure about it so pleeease help me - your feedback is very welcome! Is it too rustic? Would you change the bow color (to say cream?), add some bling or half pearls? I just don't know... Anyways, hope you have a good time!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, custom sentiment stamp
Ink: Colorbox chestnut, Versacolor white with Versamark dazzle frost
Paper: PTI cardstock in kraft and cream, patterned paper from Pink Paislee
Other: Depot satin ribbon chocolat, sewing machine/thread, foam dimensionals, Fiskars scallop sentiment punch

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. eine cremefarbene schleife wäre sicher total hübsch, gute idee! gruß vom kranken ninchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana I think this is perfect just the way it is! Love the mix of patterns and colors and that big bow is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, so sorry, I disappeared for a bit....just really busy! I do love this card, just like it is. I love the mix of the birds and the damask. And the richness of the chocolate satin ribbon/bow is perfect! Fantastic card! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)