Early to Bed, Early to Rise

8:28 PM

... makes a girl happy, scrappy and... umh... at least happy and scrappy :-)

Why happy you may ask? Because I won! I won a little something over at "A Passion for Papertrey" and honestly I don't know what exactly and that makes me not only happy but all jumpy, too :-) Thanks again, Kate & Amy, for your generosity and your wonderful card inspirations!

So, that leaves the scrappy part to explain. As you may read, it was my BFF's marriage the last weekend and I (and many others, too) was in a hurry to have everything ready for the big day. Not to mention, I forgot to make a birthday card for a colleague - and Tuesday is one of my office days at the moment so... ups, I was definitly late on that task! This is, why I was out for an early morning scrap today with the help of the latest 2sketches4U sketch #34. Here's the result:


Now, I need to work on getting wise... oh, well... ;-) Have a good week!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Whishing You
Ink: Colorbox Chestnut, PTI vintage tea dye duo
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, yellow cardstock from stash
Other: Jenni Bowlin ticket, PTI pure poppy saddle stich, PTI new leaf vintage button, sewing machine & thread, hemp twine, Sizzix BigZ card scallop

You Might Also Like

8 comment(s)

  1. I love this card and all the bold elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,
    congrats on your PTI win and I just love your card, the colours are fab, love the style too!

    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this it's soooo cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!! It's gorgeous!!! Love all the Stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! I adore this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hui, schön! Early Bird is echt die coolste Kollektion! Hab dich in meinen Reader geadded du hast elf Follower, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah..we are using the same line of paper. High 5 shall we? lol. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the big scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)