Ha!!

12:02 AM

... so much for the last butterfly of the year! I did it again - 'cause I couldn't give that cute recycled gift wrap away without a little note, right?!? So in the very last minute, I took out my little file folder that holds all my patterned paper and found a perfectly matching piece of designer paper from Sassafras Lass ... but see for yourself, here's my little tag-y:



However, the clue on here is on the back! I found a cool tutorial in forum from a very talented German scrapper, Jazzica. She explained how to make your own scratch off cards with acrylic paint and I just *had* to give this a try!



Actually, I couldn't stop and made a clean & simple birthday card for my brother with another "scratch message" inside (sorry, I forgot to photograph the inside and "scratched" message so you see the effect).



Hee, it was so much fun to give the tag and card away and see the recipients smiling all the way :-) On another note, Saturday is not only The Day of German Unity but also (my first) World Card Making Day!! If you are (or understand) German it's worth visiting the Dani Peuss Forum for the World Card Making Day online crop - I'll be there :-)

Have great week everybody and thanks for stopping by!


Supplies

{Butterfly Tag}
Paper: Sassafras Lass Secret Garden, blue and white from stash
Other: Dymo label writer, silver acrylic paint mixed with dish washing liquid, clear packaging tape, MM Slice (Spring DC), Fiskars scallop sentiment punch


{Clean & Simple Masculine Card}
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Background Basics Retro
Ink: Colorbox chestnut
Paper: Basic Grey Offbeat, cardbase recycled from store-bought card
Other: Fiskars star punch, silver acrylic paint mixed with dish washing liquid, clear packaging tape

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. OH! I love your card with the star! Thanks for stopping by the Moxie Fab Blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, eine Rubbel-Karte!! Hab ich noch nie gesehen! Danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar, das hat mich voll gefreut!

    Liebe Grüsse

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Karten hast Du gemacht. Die Karte mit dem Stern ist mein Favorit. :)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)