Here Comes the Bride

4:00 PM

Hi there, how are you today? I just wanted to share the card I made for my best friend's (who I call KD = Katie from now on because that's her brand new initials LOL) wedding. You may remember the cute card from Melissa Bickford during the release of her "Bird Watching" stamp set for Papertrey Ink. I just loved and now CASEd it with some minor changes:


Such an adorable idea by Melissa and oooh so cute in the happy couple's wedding day colors cream and dark red :-)

Thanks for looking!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI bird watching
Ink: PTI scarlet jewel and vintage tea dye duo, Colorbox chestnut, Versamark,
Paper: Dani Peuss dark brown cardstock, PTI vintage cream and scarlet jewel
Other: Rico pearl brad, silver brad from stash, Depot white organdy and cream satin ribbon, Ranger perfect pearls, Cuttlebug & Nestablilities, Sakura quicky glue, foam dimensionals, Hero Arts clear embossing powder

You Might Also Like

8 comment(s)

  1. Dana, Melissa's idea was adorable and I just Love your interpretation!!! Love the extra ribbon with the pearl and the sophisticated color combo you've used. :> Is it really Wednesday already?? Hope your week is going wonderfully! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I've always loved the idea of this!

    Oh and I'm totally with you... if someone can pull off kraft ink that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh!! this is truly adorable!!! Love how you did the vail & the bow tie!!! TOOOO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dana, I am just loving this card, it's beautiful and I love the colours too, amazing!

    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)