I got mail :-)

5:53 PM

Hi there, I hope you are fine and enjoy your weekend! While I should keep learning for my last semester exams, I just had to show you all the cute stuff that was delivered to my mailbox during the last time :-) First, I wanted to show you a sweet card from my blogging friend Nina:



So, so pretty and she even handstiched the pinked line, wow!! Next up a card from my colleagues (oh, I didn't mention it before but it was my birthday on Wednesday)...


... and today, just like a belated birthday present, the postman delivered my prize from the A Passion for Papertrey challenge I won! :-) When I opend the mail, I did not only find these wonderful PTI goodies (all thoughtfully put together to match)...



...but also a cute card from Kate:

Seriously, I'm in Papertrey Ink heaven :-) A BIG THANK YOU to Aimes and Kate for doing the challenges and of course for their gratitude to share their precious Papertrey stash!!

I'm off to create... and of course to go back to my economcis stuff... ack! Have a faboulous weekend!!

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. Happy happy birthday!!! Wusste ich ja gar nicht, du Heimlichtuerin! Hattest du einen schönen Tag? Hast du auch noch andere schöne Geschenke bekommen? Hope you had a blast! Glg aus Heidelberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, ich war ja schon ewig nicht mehr hier bei Dir zu Besuch. Das will ich aber ab sofort ändern. :)

    Du hast in letzter Zeit wieder traumhafte Sachen gemacht und ich möchte Dir auch hier noch einmal ganz herzlich zu Deinem Gewinn gratulieren. Du hast wunderschöne Sachen bekommen und wirst daraus sicherlich wieder tolle Werke zaubern.

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome Dana! I'm glad it arrived safely and hope you have lots of fun creating with it! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)