I've been published :-)

7:09 PM

I have two cards to share today :) I told you in an earlier post that there's a chance that one of my wedding cards will be published - and I am happy to announce that this was the case :-D As their rules only permit publishing your card before they sell the magazine, I can now safely share it with you:


The style of my next card is totally different. It's a "masculine" card for a friend who recently turned thirty. He bought himself a "new" oldtimer car for his special birthday and since it's a convertible, we got him an old-style (à la Howard Hughes) leather pilot helmet including matching goggles. Soooo cute - the helmet and goggles of course :-) Anyways, I wanted to make him a "road traffic" themed card and here it is:


Road sign meanings from bottom to top: "(Speed limited) Zone 30" - "Dead-end Street" - "No U-Turn"... hee hee. I guess, when you turn thirty you just have to deal with stuff like that ;o)

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies

{Happily Ever After card}
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints and Wishing You
Paper: Bazzill Smoothies
Ink: Colorbox (Chestnut), PTI Hibiscus Burst, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides, New Leaf, Berry Sorbet, Ranger Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
Other: PTI top-notch twill (Vintage Cream); foam dimensionals, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares Large; EK Success square punch 1 ¼ ", sewing machine & thread

{Zone 30 card}
Paper: PTI kraft, white copy paper, black/blue/red light cardstock from stash
Other: printer, foam dimensionals, Dymo embossing label maker, MM Slice

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Das is echt der Hammer! Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Und die Karte ist suuuperschön! Kein Wunder dass die gedruckt wurde. Bald wirst du ganz berühmt und reich ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the cards!! Congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)