A Passion for Papertrey Challenge #13

11:58 AM

Hello everyone! I couldn't resist to participate in the current A Passion for Papertrey Challenge "Cherished Colour". Hop over to the website, you have until tomorrow to participate! Unfortunately, I started to paint my cardbase before my wonderful prize package from Kate arrived but I used some of my new buttons :) Without further ado, here is my card:



You can see, I still do my best to go clean and simple and obviously, my favourite colour at the moment is turquoise! I wonder when Nichole, one of the Papertrey Ink owners, will answer my dream about a new ink colour... but then, when I opened Kate's package, I instantly fell in love with Raspberry Fizz on each and every item, especially the buttons. Guess, I'm helplessly addicted... but I'm in good company, right? ;o)

Have a wonderful Sunday! Dana


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Everday Button Bits
Paper: cream-ish cardstock (recycled from a store bought card)
Ink: Colorbox chestnut, PTI vintage cream, Heyda turquoise and lime
Other: acrylic paint in white and turquoise, PTI vintage buttons in hibiscus burst, aqua mist and melon berry, hemp twine, eyelet setter, foam dimensionals, clear rhinestone from stash

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. I am right there with you, hoping for a PTI turquoise! Love what you've done with your turquoise, Dana! Also love that you recycled some cardstock from a store bought card, how very green of you. :> I adore Raspberry Fizz and just cannot use it enough. Congrats on your Passion for Papertrey! I saw what you won below and WOWZERS!!! That must have been a very happy mail day, for sure! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Dana - turquoise is my fave colour (along with aqua mist, but they're kinda similar aren't they!) love the clean look to it too! Thanks for playing along! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Dana. You can add me to the list of people who would like a PTI turquoise. But, whatever new color they come out with next, I'm sure I'll need it! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dana, I'm not a huge fan of any of the blues but they're growing on me ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! And I think you are totally in good company :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Karte ist toll geworden, Dana. Man hat das Gefühl, sofort eine Reise mit einem Heissluftballon machen zu wollen. :D

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)