Happy WCMD!!

3:55 PM

Hee hee, today is and will be some much fun :-) I'll participate the one or the other online crop/ challenges and because things go very fast I suppose, I'm going to share pictures first and supplies etc will follow some time later. Here's the first little project, a gift card holder:



Have fun today! ...and to all my fellow Germans: Happy Day of German Unity :-)

Supplies
Stamps: Dani Peuss Kartengruss
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Versacolor white
Paper: pink and orange cardstock from stash
Other: Marvy scallop circle punch (2"), Spellbinders nesting circle, Fiskars scallop sentiment punch, MM eyelet setter, eyelett

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Hi, Dana - looks like my 4.5 years of German classes paid off since I know what this card says. ;) Hope you had a most fabulous WCMD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)