Papertrey Ink's WCMD Challenge #3: India

10:03 PM

Yay, I finally made something up for the India challenge over at Nichole Heady's blog! I looked through all of my stamp sets and the one that caught my eye was Simply Stationary, in particular the small decorative elements. This together with what I imagine are "Colors of India" (pink, orange, turquoise, etc) and some "bling" resulted in the following birthday card:


One can't really see it above but the black dots are sparkly rhinestones. I'm quite happy I made it through all of the four challenges, though it's also a bit sad that our little world tour is over. I loved to see so many cards from all over and how much inspiration it brings! However, I'm not finished with the blog hopping, so off I go...!

PS: I just recently read a book by Hari Kunzru, "The Impressionist". Very captivating and fascinating to me - just in case you want to dive a bit further into the world of India :-)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Simply Stationary and Damask Designs
Ink: PTI Melon Berry, Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz and True Black, Heyda turquoise
Paper: Atoz off-white
Other: Rico Design black rhinestone brad, Heidi Swapp borders (small black rhinestones), Sakura glaze pen

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. This is stunning Dana, the rhinestones are the perfect finishing touch.
    hugs
    En

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön, die Farben, die Aufteilung, einfach alles passt perfekt zusammen bei dieser Karte. :)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)