{More} Mod Squad Christmas

2:34 PM

Hi there, it's been a while... and I'm still in a hurry while typing up this post! So let's go to my card right away :-) I used my idea for the last PTI Blog Hop to use the Mod Squad stamp images for Christmas ornaments - just to see if it also works for cards.




I'll enter it to the "Ho ho ho" challenge over at the A Passion for Papertrey blog, btw. Love their challenges as you never know if it's going to be a theme challenge, a specific item to be used etc. Not to mention the wonderful inspiration by Kate and Aimes :)

Hope you like it as much as I do. I'm supposed to leave for university in about ten minutes {I'm taking a Spanish class this semester. So fun! :)} but I hope to post a close-up afterwards. Have a fabulous day everyone!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Mod Squad and Faux Ribbon
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, True Black and Tea-dye duo
Paper: PTI Enchanted Evening, sheet music pp from stash
Other: Fiskars upper crest punch, Prisma glitter, Sakura quickie glue, sisal twine, foam dimensionals, Rayher rhinestones

You Might Also Like

8 comment(s)

  1. Hola guapa :) Schöne Karte, woher ist der coole Zwirn? Viel Spaß bei deinem Kurs und hasta luego! (bei mir gehts jetzt zu französisch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card!! i love the colors and the images you use

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana! I so love your visits & wonderful comments AND I love your card!! Your idea to use Dawn's Mod Squad as ornaments is a fanastic one and I just love it combined with the sheet music and the border punch. Wonderful entry for the challenge!

    I took Spanish in college. I wanted to speak it as I live in a community where there is a large spanish speaking population. Unfortunately, learning other languages is not something I am really good at. But, you seem to be really great at it!! I'm glad you are enjoying it too! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana,
    loving your card and the colours work so well, so glad you're enjoying the challenges on APFP, I wish they were every week instead of every two...lol I'm totally addicted! and the girls make such fabulous cards, thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog, I just love reading them.

    Take care

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these ornaments - gorgeous colours too! Thank you for the kind tip you left me and I'll trying it this weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana, those ornaments totally work!! I love your colour combo for a Christmas card, really different in a good way! Love the added sparkle too ;D
    Thanks so much for entering our challenge on A Passion For Papertrey, though you give me way too much credit LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love it! Those ornaments are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)