PTI November Blog Hop

11:30 PM



Hi there, it's time for another PTI Blog Hop! Can't believe this is already the third I participate in :-) Ok, let's see what the deeds for the November Blog Hop are...

"The holidays are going to be here before you know it! No matter how much planning you do, there always seems to be last minute gifts and wrapping to do! This month's Blog Hop Challenge is to create a quick & inexpensive wrap or tag that can be the perfect solution for "grab & go" gifts!"

Well, how about a "3-in-1" option? Wrapped tags, put together as small gifts! My project for today is just that because (me thinks) about everyone needs some gift tags during the holidays, right? Here are my two prototypes, one a bit more masculine, the other one girly - both with just a bit of stickles glitter for a more festive touch:


I made a bunch of each of the two versions for our "Secret Santa" advent calender at the office and this is how I wrapped them up:


I just took a PTI kraft envie, put the tags inside, wrapped it all around with a big satin bow and a small Christmas bauble. Once you decide for your tag designs, everything else is easy peasy and comes together super fast!

Hope enjoyed my entry for this month.... Happy Thanksgiving to my American visitors! :-)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Fancy Flourishes, Star Prints and Background Basics Retro, Technique Tuesday circle (sorry, I have no actual name; set was borrowed), pine tree from B.Silvia
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream and Scarlett Jewel, Versamark
Paper: PTI Kraft and Hibiscus Burst, white (recycled from store bought cards); Basic Grey Offbeat 6x6 pad
Other: PTI Kraft Envelope A2, Fiskars 2" star punch, Marvy Uchida 2" circle punch, Ranger Star Dust Stickles, hole punch, hemp twine, clear embossing powder, Depot satin ribbon, Depot Christmas bauble, foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

25 comment(s)

  1. Very pretty tags - love the contrast of the green and red against the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so pretty!! I love the pop of colors in each one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach! Smacks head! I never thought to use the envie as a gift envelope!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like the off-center design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh... love them... especially the flourish one with the star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great clean and simple tags!! I love kraft tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple but sooo elegant! Great wrapping and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tags, you've given me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the kraft tags! They are all so different & unique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tags, love the kraft paper and the clear embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute tags, Dana! Love the dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very classy, nice and simple but elegant looking. Glad you found your way into stamping this year, you just started in 2009? I never would have guessed it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous idea! Love the stripes. You make Kraft look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally forgot about PTI's blog hop!! I haven't done one in a few months now and had hoped to hop on this one. Today is Thanksgiving here in the States, so time just got away from me. But, I'm glad I popped in on you, here. I've been wanting to make some Christmas tags for my son's teachers and this is a really cute way to package them up! I love the little ball ornament tied on with the ribbon! :>

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tags! Clever and lovely way to package them up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Huhu, na wie gehts dir? Sehr coole Tags, ich mag dass du das Offbeat Papier verwendet hast! Und die Streifen sind super!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)