Sending Birthday Wishes

3:42 PM

Hi there, happy sweet Sunday to you :-) Hope everythings fine at your your part of the world! As for me, I'm quite happy that it's NOT the usual November tune - it's not too cold, it's not snowing yet (yeah!) and no holiday-music excess on the radio! Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with me and the holidays, it's just that I'm not yet ready.... mhm, maybe next week ('cause I can smell the cookies already) ;-)


That being said, I gave up on doing Christmas cards today and share a simple little birthday card / gift tag. Dawn's new Raspberry Suite Color Challenge was perfect for that!


The birdie, beak and wing were handcut from cardstock. I didn't like the color of lavender moon cardstock on the wing as it looked too pale against aqua so I decided to ink it up with the coordinating ink. What do you all think? I'm constantly tempted to add a big raspberry fizz ribbon bow on top... lol


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Everday Button Bits, B.Silvia twig
Ink: PTI dark chocolate and lavender moon, Heyda moss
Paper: Atoz aqua and white, PTI lavender moon and raspberry fizz
Other: Rayher rhinestones, Spellbinders nestabilities circle, scissors, foam dimensionals, quicky glue, Pentel gel pen, silver eyelet, sisal twine

You Might Also Like

15 comment(s)

  1. Very sweet! I like how you curved the sentiment. That birdie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! LOVE this little guy, especially how he's standing in a sea of buttons!! Would love to see how it would look with the bow, but it might take away from this stunning little bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!!! There's just something about these cute little birds - just love 'em. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its Perfect and extremely CUTE, Dana!!! That little birdie is oh so sweet and I can't stop looking at it and smiling. :> What a sweet little gift tag for someone! Enjoy your weather! It was supposed to be dry here today, but its raining, so Hubby just started up a pot of split pea soup to sit on the stove all day for a warm rainy day dinner. :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana this is adorable! I just love birdies so this tag certainly pulls at my heartstrings LOL!
    Super cute and a great take on the challenge!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply precious!! Love the rhinestone eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie bird and fun bling accent. Way to rock the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! Great job on the challenge and congrats on the spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Congrats on being a top pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoho! Wer hat denn da gewonnen?! :) Glückwunsch & Viele Grüße von einer Bettlägerigen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!!! very cute! Congrats on the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)