He's makin' a list and checking it twice

9:31 PM

Hi there, I hope you have / had a great Sunday! I could finally take the time to (give some finishing touches to and) take photographs of things I crafted at a workshop two weeks ago at a local store, the Papierwerkstatt. I was super excited when they first handed us (I went there with four colleagues) out the workshop material - Collage Press' Joyride collection. Snowflakes, little propeller-driven airplaines, skier, vintage bookprints... I truly {heart} it!!



a paper box for a small gift with a gift tag

a simple mini album and a 3-D folded ornament


a simple card with stitching lines as ornament hanger







I think the last one is my favorite card of the bunch. I just love the big and small snowflake together. If you like the cards above, you will definitively want to go to the Papierwerkstatt blog to see more of their Christmas card designs here. Enjoy!


PS: Yesterday was kind of a historic moment: I did my first scrapbook layout - a present for my BFF's birthday! When I gave her the framed layout, I suddently had a "duh-moment". I was so content with the result that I forgot to take pictures...

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Oh I love the last one too! Way cute. Can't wait to see your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh ja die letzte is total schön! das mit dem layout erinnert mich daran dass ich meine layouts mal noch posten muss. naja zu weihnachten bietet sich da ja die gelegenheit :) im moment ist noch stress angesagt aber ab freitag wird alles besser ;) liebe grüße aus dem eisekalten heidelberg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all cute! I ordered that Collage Press stuff not too long ago. I haven't used it yet.... it is too darn cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had quite a bit of crafty fun, Dana! Love that simple cover to the mini album....it would make a great card! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)