It's cold outside...

4:09 PM

Slowly but steady I'm getting into the Christmas groove! Some of my lectures are later on the evening and on Wednesday I could take the time to stroll through around before. It was so wonderful to see the whole city center illuminated, smell (and eat, of course) the roasted almonds from the near Christmas market at the old castle...


Also, it inspired me to give the Christmas card-making another try, with the second card being a lot influenced by the Scandinavian samples of Cath's Christmas in the Old Country Challenge :-)



Both of these cards above along with all the others I've done in the weeks before and some gift tags went straight to a card drive for a children's hospital in the area.


On another note, this post by Dawn made me smiling all day long yesterday! I've been spotlighted for the little birdie card I made for Raspberry Suite Challenge #19 :) Haha, I found it out at university and my professor looked a wee bit irritated how corpus linguistics all of a sudden could make me that happy LOL


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Vintage Lables, PTI Star Prints, PTI Mod Squad, Technique Tuesday circle, DFD Christmas sentiment
Ink: PTI dark chocolate, PTI true black, PTI chamomille dye, Versamark
Paper: Bazzill white cardstock, PTI hibiscus burst, PTI scarlet jewel, PTI kraft, Basic Grey Offbeat 6x6 pad
Other: Fiskars star punch 2", Marvy scallop circle punch 2", Fiskars scallop sentiment punch, sewing machine/ thread, Depot cream satin ribbon, Ranger star dust stickles, Hero Arts white embossing powder, Carl corner rounder

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. Beautiful job on both of these lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clap, clap, clap on Dawn's nod to you in her Spotlight!!! Woohoo! :>:> That little birdie was oh so sweet!

    I am really loving your Christmas cards! They are elegant, clean, and beautiful!

    Yes, Stickles are an addiction!!! I love them, oh so much. They make me smile. And I have quite a few of them and somehow I just keep collecting more. Did I mention that I just love them?! :>

    Yes! How sweet you are to recognize that that particular 'Karen' was me for the Home Made PTI win! Talk about something to make you smile....a PTI package arriving on your front doorstep and it didn't cost anything?! Definitely a joy to smile about. :>

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du hast in den letzten Wochen wieder wundervolle Sachen gemacht! Hoffentlich kann ich nun wieder regelmässiger bei Dir vorbeischauen.

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm inviting you to go to my blog.. I'm designing SVG file kits which can be used with your SCAL I hope you like it I'll be waiting for your visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dana! Thanks for entering the Christmas in the Old Country Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)