Happy Hump Day

11:08 AM

Hi there, I'm back with another card. I decided to work on my patterned paper stash - decreasing it to be precise. My first inspiration came from the current 2 Sketches 4 You blog in form of sketch no. 44, the second was A Passion for Papertrey's challenge "Emboss it". So here's what I made of it:



Well, it's pretty obvious where the sketch came in... as for the embossing part, I heat embossed the flower stems and sentiment from PTI's Mod Squad set and additionally used my new Crop-a-dile to emboss the dots below the sentiment.

So, that's all from me now, hope you liked stopping by today!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Mod Squad
Ink: Versacolor chestnut, Heyda moss green, PTI vintage tea-dye duo
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, PTI stamper's select white, Dani Peuss cream cardstock
Other: Crop-a-dile, Making Memories Paperie buttons, Depot swiss dot ribbon, Fiskars scallop sentiment punch, stapler, glue dots, glue runner

You Might Also Like

18 comment(s)

  1. This card is so darn cute! Love those OA papers and your button flowers! Thanks for playing this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfectly perfect! this just makes me happy to look at!! lovin' those button flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous bright and cheery card - I love it!
    Thanks so much for entering our challenge - browine points for you as you double embossed with both heat and your crop-a-dile ;D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr coole Karte, ich liebe Early Bird!! Wie hast du das denn embosst mit dem Crop-a-Dile?? (ich hab mir die Bedienungsanleitung noch nicht mal angesehen, Asche auf mein Haupt ;)) Ja, es gibt News, ich bin seit gestern offiziell an der Auckland Uni angenommen. Ich werde also vermutlich in nur einem Monat mit einem großen Flugzeug ganz ganz gaaanz weit weg fliegen. Und dann dort ein Semester bleiben. Ich bin seit zwei Wochen wie das sprichwörtliche headless chicken. Und noch tausendundeine Sache auf meiner To-Do-Liste... Da unten gibts auch SU Demos und scrapverrückte Leute, von daher hoffe ich mal dass mir das hilft. Ich darf nur 30 kg und 7kg Handgepäck, weiß also nicht ob ich Bastelzeug mitnehmen kann. Glg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, bright and fun card!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog~!! Your card is amazing, Dana!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I love the way you use buttons and color! Amazing work!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana! what a lovely blog!!! Thanks for the sweet comments!! I will be back to see your awesome creations!! Hugs, Char

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dana! Very fun card! Good luck on that mission to use the patterned paper......I seem to collect it WAY faster than I use it! I keep buying it, even though I know that I love my cardstock and reach for it first! :> Hope you are gearing up for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. I really like this. That paper is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! Love the button flowers!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die Karte ist gute Laune pur, wunderschön. :D

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)