Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21

8:35 AM

Hello friends, how's the new year going? I thought it's finally time to get back into the swing of things and post something new over hear. Dawn's new color challenge was the perfect occasion to give some love to some almost zero used stamps. First, let's have a look at the colors...


Aren't these yummy? Makes me think of blue skies and lemon sorbet :) Now, here's my attempt, a little 3,5"x3,5" card to use up some scraps:



See that perfectly flat, knotted ribbon? I {heart} Dawn's great new video tutorials! They're so helpful and of course fun, too :-) Anyway, I used my new Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain as well as this cute, never used bird stamp. The sentiment says "A birdie told me...", so that's a perfect "all occasion" card for my stash. I have quite a thing with "flying objects" lately, huh? Okay, that's all for now! Have a fabulous Sunday, all :-)


PS: Whaddaya think of the new PTI sneaks? I haven't ordered for quite some time now but I'm not sure if (or better say: how long) I can withstand to order... LOL




Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain, Klartext Juni-Kit stamps
Ink: Heyda turquoise, Versacolor chestnut
Paper: Dani Peuss cardstock chocolate, cream cardstock (recycled)
Other: PTI Vintage Cream twill ribbon, Copic marker #BG11 and #BG 13, Stabilo Woody pencil yellow, Dove Craft foam dimensionals

You Might Also Like

5 comment(s)

  1. Die Karte ist klasse und besonders toll finde ich die ausgeschnittenen Schwanzfedern. :)
    Mich reizt im Moment der Baum so sehr, der als erster Sneak Peek veröffentlicht wurde. Und ich hoffe, ich bekomme endlich die Poppy Red-Buttons, die sind seit Monaten ausverkauft, wenn ich sie haben will. ;)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woodgrain stamp is so detailed, and I love that you didn't go with stamping it in an obvious choice of brown! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally CUTE! Love that birdie, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)