Be mine

12:47 PM

Happy Saturday to you! I just wanted to pop in quickly to present you my card for the emboss resist technique challenge in honor of PTI's 3yrs Anniversary.
Truth be told: This is my second try with this challenge and pretty much everything went wrong in the first run. I overexposed the embossing powder to the heat gun, the brayering was like... uggh etc. So I trashed this first version and here's my cute and simple second try:



Mhm, I'm still not super pleased with it. Is it possible to emboss on top of already embossed areas? I wonder how the "Be mine" sentiment would look in cream... Anyways, thanks for stopping by!




Supplies
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints, PTI Background Basics text Style I
Ink: PTI dark chocolate, Heyda dark orange, Versamark
Paper: PTI kraft
Other: PTI vintage cream twill ribbon, Guetermann clear embossing powder

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Hola Dana,
    Que bella tu tarjeta. Me encanta el background. Gracias por tu lindo mensaje. Un abrazo, Farida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cute! Resist embossing and I kind of go round and round. I really have to think it out before I start or I end up having to trash them...so I definitely understand! I think you should try one in cream and see how it goes. Or what about embossed with red and cream sponged over that? Oh now you've got me thinking.....watch out...the smoke is going to start coming out of my ears any second now! lol :>:> I do like the length of the card very much, especially the text strip of print in the background.....another PTI set that's on my long wish list!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)