A little yummy for your tummy

11:49 AM

Hi there, happy Valentine's Day! I'm back with my card and handmade embellishments for PTI's Anniversary Day 13 contest. First, let me show you my embellies...



...and here's my coordinating card:


Couldn't resist to sneak in some candy, after all it's carnival season! Do you celebrate carnival? My friends talked me into a carnival party tonight. After all there are some special guests around- a friend who's rarely at home because he works on a cruise ship joins us and also the SIL of another friend who flew in from NYC. So, tough I'm not sooo fond of costumes, I bet it will be a lot of fun :-)

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoyed it!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Mod Squad, PTI BB: Diamonds
Ink: PTI orange zest, PTI hibiscus burst, PTI snow white
Paper: light weight cardstock (orange & pink) from stash, Bazzill kraft, off-white cardbase (recycled)
Other: sewing machine / thread, glue dots, PTI vintage buttons (cream & hibiscus burst) Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, MM Slice

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. love your retro looking card! embellies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embellies, the colors are great. Love that butterfly!!! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embellishments. The patterns you used are great and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH your embellies are delicious! I love the bright colours - so fun!
    Just catching up on your blog - don't ya just love the new PTI ink formulation *sigh* just full of squidgy, inky goodness!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun embellishments, Dana....love the colors and I like how you used the handmade flower on your card!

    Carnival?? The only carnival that I know about at this time of year, here, is Mardi Gras in New Orleans. How fun! Enjoy the candy, costumes, and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total süß! Sehr schön! Nee ich fliege von Frankfurt aus, war am Wochenende nochmal bei Mama :) Ja ich packe gerade, Kisten wie auch Koffer. Voll im Stress, ich sags dir. Das Thema wird wohl das handmade movement sein (vergleich zwischen usa, neuseeland und deutschland) mit schwerpunkt scrapbooking/ cardmaking. passt, wa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)