Make a Wish

8:34 AM

Hi there, me again playing with my new stamps :) I tried to persuade me ever since the release that I really, really don't need those cupcakes ...but they're oh so cute I just couldn't resist!

This card is for Betsy Veldman's fun paper piecing challenge. Haven't done that for quite some time (I'm just too impatient for hand cutting most of the time) so I thought I'd play along. You should defintively visit the challenge post above! There are so many cute cards linked showcasing paper piecing plus Betsy's one-of-a-kind samples are always worth a visit :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy humpday!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Cupcake Collection
Ink: Versacolor chestnut, PTI sweet blush & raspberry fizz
Paper: Dani Peuss cardstock (dark brown), PTI vintage cream cardstock, Basic Grey Offbeat (6x6 pad)
Other: sewing machine / thread

You Might Also Like

11 comment(s)

  1. Now everyone needs a cupcake! I'm no good at persuading people not to buy stamping goodies LOL!
    Gorgeous paper piecing and super stitching - a very cute card!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr süß! Na dein Wunsch mit dem Frühlings-Knopfmix ist wohl erfüllt worden ;) Wobei der nix für mich wäre weil Lavender Moon gar nicht meine Farbe ist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cupcake! Love al the stitching too, great job with the challenge. Thanks for the visit to my blog and for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the cupcake!!! This is so sweet!
    Thanks for visiting my blog too! So cool to have a visitor from Germany! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy for you that you finally got the Cupcake Collection! It is one of my favorites. I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cupcake stamp. I wanted that stamp and when I went back to get it...it was gone. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dana! Your cupcake card is simply Delish!! :> It reminded me that I just bought some cupcake fabric last weekend....I need to get it out and play with it! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable cupcake! I love the colors and that background paper is FUN! thanks for playing along with my challenge!! :-)

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zuckersüß! Im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes! :D

    LG
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)