PTI DT Appreciation Day - continued

12:30 PM

... not sure if this has ever happened before but I'm actually posting the second time for today (since the actual PTI blog hop post went up 1.30am my time). Haha! I really had a hard time choosing one designer and one card only so I actually made several cards during the course of the week and I will go on posting them over the next days.

My card here was also inspired by Dawn but I hesitated to use it for the blog hop because I messed up the border punching (see the half loop on left? ack!) when really everything else was already glued down. Ooops! Anyways, Dawns beautiful sample is from this post (2nd card) last November. Aqua mist, greens and cream, oh my!! Her take on color combos is simply devine!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Vintage Labels, PTI Giga Guidelines, PTI Beyond Basic Borders
Ink: PTI dark chocolate, spring moss and smokey shadow
Paper: Creamotion (turqoise), recycled cardstock (off-white), Basic Grey Offbeat (6x6 pad)
Other: Spellbinders label 1 die, PTI aqua mist button, sisal twine, Rayher rhinestones (clear)

You Might Also Like

3 comment(s)

  1. Fab card, Dana! Ahh, don't worry about that border punch, it looks fine! Loving the colour combo - very Dawn like but with your own fabulous style thrown in too ;D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up! I didn't even see the 'ack' spot until you said it!!! Looks great- very Dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we all our own worst critics??!! Great card, Dana! And I knew it was a Dawn inspired card, before I read it. I love your blog hop card too...adore wood grain! :>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)