TGIF

10:57 PM

...really, I mean it (!!) but before I even start complaining I'd rather go right the good stuff and therefore to my card :-)


The "good" part about it? Well, I got a little PTI package today :) Comparably a small order consisting only of a few stamp sets and ink cubes (with the new ink formulation *swoon*) and the best is this: it took slightly less than a week to arrive. I'm wowed!! Usually my orders sit at various customs offices for a whole week... Hehe, I totally understand that they all want to have a look at all the yummyness but how can you do that to a crafter waiting for PTI? ;)

Speaking about PTI goodness, my sweet blogging friend Karen celebrates her first blog-o-versary this month (Congrats again!) you *may* want to visit her not only because of the giveaway she has to offer *wink* but also to have a look around at all the cute stuff she (and other family members) makes!


Well, I have to hurry now! My lil' bro needs someone to pick him at the airport and I guess that's me. I told him I'll drive home alone if he doesn't bring some of the wonderful Spanish almond chocolate (either that or spring weather) along so we'll see how that goes. Haha! ;-)


PS: This card was made following CPS sketch #153.


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Turning a New Leaf, PTI Faux Ribbon, PTI Fresh Alpha, PTI Background Basics: Text Style I
Ink: PTI aqua mist, PTI spring moss, VersaMagic tea leaves, PTI vintage tea-dye duo
Paper: PTI kraft, Atoz aqua, off-white cardstock (recycled)
Other: PTI aqua mist twill ribbon, sewing machine / thread, EK Success circle punch, Marvy Uchida scalloped circle punch 2"

You Might Also Like

4 comment(s)

  1. Lovely card Dana, so pleased that your package arrived so quickly and you were able to get your new Turning A New Leaf set inky!! Love the colours you've chosen for this card, so soft and subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card. Turning a new leaf is my favorite stamp set. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous. Love the leaf background - I don't have it yet but I hope to get it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)