Exciting news :)

10:43 AM

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share a quick card with you and also some exciting news!! :) First, about the card: Last week, it was the birthday of a friend and sad enough, I thought about her all day long but in the end, I forget to call her, tough! A little card was in order - it's this one:


handmade envelope




card

"Hoo" could refuse the absolution to a cute little owl like this? ;-) On another note, I am BEYOND thrilled that Kate and Aimes of A Passion for Papertrey asked me to be their Featured Stamper for April and, of course, I gladly accepted!! You can read the introduction / interview, here on their blog. I'm so looking forward to sharing my cards for their bi-weekly challenges, the themes for this month are great! I hope you are able to join us :)

Have a fabulous day and in case we don't read each other before then: Happy Easter holidays!


Supplies
Stamps: Klartext Juni Kit stamps, PTI Everyday Button Bits
Ink: PTI true black
Paper: PTI stamper's select white
Other: Copic markers (E33, E55), Ranger Mini Mister with turquoise acrylic paint, Depot dot ribbon (yellow), Faber-Castell pigment pen (black), EK Success 3/4" circle punch, Advantus Tiny Attacher, printer

You Might Also Like

6 comment(s)

  1. Congrats, Dana, on being this months featured blogger!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dana, and many, many congratulations on being PTI's featured stamper this month :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, I do that all the time and it drives me Crazy!!! I end up kicking myself that I was remembering..and then forgetting right at the right moment to pass on the birthday wishes. But, I think you're right, I think your friend must have smiled with such a cute owl!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You rock PTI sets and I can't wait to see what you do as their featured stamper!!

    Happy Easter to you too! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU so much for agreeing to be our featured stamper! We love your creations and can't wait to see what you come up with for our challenges!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wenn auch verspätet: Herzlichen Glückwunsch!! Sehr cool und aufregend! Musst mir dann mal erzählen wie das alles kam und wies war usw usf ;) Viele liebe Grüße aus NZ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)