Thank you! (Blog Candy)

11:59 PM


** Sticky post - please scroll down for more recent posts! **


It's spring, it's sunny, it's my 100th blog post and I'm in the mood for a teensy tinsy blog candy! jumping smileysAs this was a spontaneous decision, I'm not 100 % sure what the full package will contain, hence no photo so far, but I think at least
  • two of my favorite pigment journaling pens (black & sepia)
  • a sample mix of my PTI vintage buttons
  • an assortment of PTI patterned papers
  • two rolls of my favorite satin ribbon (approx. 1/2" wide)
Let's see what else comes to my mind (I'm going to visit a new craft store sometime this week, so who knows)! Here are the deeds:
  • To participate, just leave me a comment on any of my posts until Easter Sunday (4/4th) including this one. Of course, you can leave multiple comments on the individual posts but only the first of your comments per entry will count towards the candy drawing.
  • I'll use random.org to select the winner the days following. The winner will have three days to contact me via fleckda (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Of course, I would love you to follow my blog if you like my creations but it is not a mandatory requirement to win the candy.
  • The giveaway is open for all of my blog readers worldwide.

I'm looking forward to another 100 creative posts with continued visits from all of you! It's definitively one of the reasons why I keep going with this blogging thing, what makes it so rewarding and fun :-) So, THANK YOU ever so much for stopping by and leaving me some love!!


Supplies
Stamps: PTI Star Prints, Fancy Flourishes and Giga Guidelines
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet (mixed with Melon Berry), Aqua Mist, Scarlet Jewel and Vintage Cream, Versamark
Paper: Dani Peuss cardstock cream, Scenic Route North Shore
Other: Stewart Superior Prisma Glitter, PTI Vintage Button Melon Berry, sewing machine / thread, foam dimensionals, sisal twine, Sakura Quickie Glue

You Might Also Like

12 comment(s)

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! What an amazing card! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na hallo ;) Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Nummer 100! Und danke für deinen Kommentar! Die Karte ist echt cool geworden, dank Sterne auch passend für einen Mann!
    Best wishes from the other side of the planet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for your 100th post! Here's to many more posts to follow...!
    Loving your Thank You card, the way you've double stamped that flourish is fabulous and really effective!
    Not surprisingly, I'm already a follower as I love your creations ;D
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love stopping by and visiting your online home, Dana!! :> You often think of ways to use some of my favorite stamps in new and orginial ways. Congratulations on your 100th post!! (I think I just reached mine a couple posts ago too! :>) And I always love your visits too.....thanks for noticing my new banner. :> Another great card....those stars are fab! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH your 100th post !!! I love this card ......... you are using 2 of my favorite sets and now I think I need Giga looking at this!!! You always make such beautiful cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love the color, stitching and stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your simple style....found your blog today. I am also new to stamping. Great inspiration on your blog.Thanks for the chance to play for giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Dana,

    Congratulations on your 100th blog post and on the guest designer spot over at a passion for papertrey.

    I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations and thank you for the chance of winning the 'thank you' candy.

    Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! The colors are awesome and the design is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Endlich komme ich mal wieder bei Dir vorbei und bin begeistert von den schönen Dingen, die Du in der letzten Zeit gemacht hast.

    Hab ein schönes Osterfest mit Deinen Lieben.

    Drück Dich, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Dana to leave a comment on my blog.Congrats on 100 posts and lovely card. Great candy...Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your 100th post and the lovely cards. also enjoyed your interview on passion for papertrey blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fabulous day :)